Friday, April 29, 2011

Catch Up

Well hey there, blog land.
It's been awhile, huh??

I've been so absent because school is a bit full blown right now. Assignments all over the place and not enough time to take care of them all. I guess that's how it goes though, right?

Even though things are a bit crazy, we did have to make some tough decisions.
Originally, we were scheduled to come home on July 31st. A few weeks ago we realized that we are dirt poor and no one wants to give us a job. So, we had to change our return date and are now coming home on June 28th. We're really sad and really excited all at the same time. Hopefully we'll be able to do a bit more traveling since we're saving a month's worth of rent.

Even though we have to go home early, we haven't been up to very much lately. [Ok, that makes a lot of sense. School.]

The week following Easter has been our Spring break. Alright, I mean Easter break. [because it's Autumn and not Spring.] Since just about everyone in our house went away for break, no one was home on Easter. Since it's a holiday and everything, we celebrated together on the Thursday before.

We dyed eggs and had an amazing dinner. [My mom would be so proud of my mad skills. That's right, I cooked.] We had ham, home-made mashed potatoes, stuffing, salad, and pumpkin pie for dessert. [Thanks to the West family for sending us canned pumpkin!]Boys. After they ate.
Girls.
The girls of the house.

Pie!
Finally, a good picture of our little family.

I promise I'll be on top of things now. At least I'm going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment