Thursday, March 10, 2011

Travel, Travel, Travel!

It’s official.

We have the travel bug.

Today we booked a trip to Sydney. We leave on Easter day and will be there for three days. We’re a little more than ecstatic. [Okay, a lot more.]

While we’re here, my personal goal is to visit every state. There are only seven, including the one we live in, so it can’t be that hard, right?

The thing is, I’ve never been in Australia before so I have no idea which cities are the best.

This is where I need YOU.
That’s right blog world, tell me where to go!!!

What I want:
[cause baby you’ve got it]

Someplace reasonably priced.
[Including travel to and from.]

Someplace fun. Basically a place where there are things to do. [Any of the following are acceptable: wandering the city, visiting museums, botanical gardens, etc., going for hikes, seeing wildlife, or whatever else you think means fun.]

The last requirement is that it’s in Australia, of course. [Just thought I’d throw it out there in case you forgot.]

Also, if you haven’t been keeping track; we live in Melbourne, are going to Philip Island next weekend, and just planned a trip to Sydney. So those are kind of out. [Unless you have an idea about something really cool that we probably haven’t done yet.]

Ready to plan my trip??

I thought so!

Thank you!!
[A whole, whole lot.]
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment