Friday, January 28, 2011

Los Angeles and our house.

Ok, we're in LA. We managed to find our shuttle to the hotel, check in, and walk down the street to Jack in the Box. [Not the best dinner, but you gotta do what you gotta do.]

This dinner was up there among my most scary moments. Some lovely ladies tried to have a word with us on a street corner. Another person begged us for money [thankfully we can use the 'we only have plastic' excuse]. Finally, the decor of the Jack in the Box put everything into perspective. There was a cage-like contraption surrounding the cash register and employees with a tiny window to give them money and for receiving our food. Also, drinks and sauces and anything else you might need were kept behind the counter. There wasn't anything on the walls either. You might think I'm sheltered, but that's ok. Mostly, I just like to be able to trust everyone I meet. [This is definitely not the place for that.]

For the very last picture of the countdown I picked some of our house. Our house is cute and I will miss it while we're gone.

My very best friend Victoria took these pictures when she took a picture of us for our Christmas card. She is a fantastic photographer. Check her out on Facebook! Victoria Greener Photography




Welp, there you have it. Pictures up. Countdown done. Before you know We'll be in Melbourne. Woo-hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment