Saturday, June 25, 2011

Home

Welp, we're leaving in a few days.

We have today and tomorrow left in Australia. Then it's time to go home.

I feel like I should have a lot of really profound things to say. Frankly, I have tons of packing to do, last minute errands to run, and basically not enough time for any of it.

I don't want to leave one bit. But I cannot wait to come home.

It's insane to realize how long we've been gone. Between Skype and Facebook I feel like I never even left.

Am I allowed to blog about Australia after we leave?? I still have tons to say about it. I will almost definitely have time to waste at home.

I think the best part about going home will be realizing what I've learned while on exchange. At this point, it seems like something has changed but I can't quite put my finger on what exactly that something is.

Ok, time to finish exploring Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment